1. Log in to your Dashboard
2. Click "New Map" in the middle or top right of the screen.
3. On the new screen, give your map a name.
4. Click "Draw Boundaries".
5. Draw your boundaries by clicking on points around the area that you want to be the focus of your map. When you are finished, click the first point that you started with.
6. Adjust the Pitch and Bearing to your desired settings.
7. Choose the Map Style that you would like.
8. Under "External Color" decide what color and opacity you would like the exterior of your boundary to be.
9. Click "Generate Map".